Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Fever

Spring is here! Pur-r-r-fect. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming, bugs are crawling. It makes me swish my tail and twitch my whiskers! I feel frisky and full of energy after the long cold winter. I've been supervising the Spring planting. Meowm has been putting out Pansies, Begonias.and lots of bright colored flowers in hanging planters. The Rose bush and Iris are budding out and the Giant Wisteria vine has taken over a grove of trees and and is a cascade of purple blossoms. The new herb bed is basking in the Sun and providing lots of flavors and aromas. My favorite is Rosemary but Sage will do in a pinch. Papurr has been working on the vegetable garden. They like to grow their own fresh veggies. The Peas and Lettuce are up and the Strawberry bed is blooming. The Tomatoes are big enough for cages and the Asparagus shoots are springing up over night! Potatoes, Carrots, Onions, Peppers, and Garlic are all in and three new Blackberry vines are stretching their roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment